Remembering God's Promises On the Journey
Back to Africa

Friday, December 18, 2009

I spent last Christmas in Africa with over 5o beautiful orphan children. Somehow I don't quite think Christmas will be the same this year....

Some pics from Christmas 2008, Swaziland:


kids at an area homestead dancing & making music :)


a family I love in Africa


smiling for shoes on Christmas morning!

decorated for birthday for Jesus


precious family on Christmas morning

Each day I am a little closer to Africa. I eagerly await the day I will board the plane to return to the people and land I love… to see God transform a nation… a people group projected to become extinct due to the AIDS pandemic yet rescued by the power and love of God!

I have raised 60% of my total budget and I’m in need of $953 in monthly commitments to reach my goal of returning to serve the people of Africa. (Just 5 monthly partners at $40, 10 partners at $30 ($1/day), 20 partners at $20, and 5 partners at $10 and the goal is met, I'm at 100% :)
 
To invest in the lives of people in Swaziland:

*One-time gift - send to AG World Missions 1445 N. Boonville Ave. Springfield, MO 65802, check memo “294729” or go to

*Monthly pledge- If you or someone you know is prompted to pledge any amount monthly please contact me KyleeMalhotra@gmail.com or go to

God is transforming a nation. We get to be a part of it when we pray, give, and go. I am so blessed to share in this journey with you!

No comments: