Remembering God's Promises On the Journey
Back to Africa

Thursday, October 28, 2010



"Time seems to be flying by! This weekend I'll have been in Africa for1 month already. I want to share some pics with you so you can get anidea of some of my surroundings. I hope to share more soon. (Pics are not easy to upload here so someone from the USA is posting this forme:)"



This is my new home, currently living at the girls halfway house onHawane Farm, the orphan care center



another one of my house







Some of the other volunteers and I currently serving in the ministry -one from Scotland & 2 from Canada





Hawane Farm, the orphan care center I stay in






Landscape of Hawane







A precious boy & I (he was abandoned and left tolive w/ the dogs, he was rescued & is now living with the ministry,he's doing very well and can now walk!)







This is the newest member of Hawane Farm




No comments: