Remembering God's Promises On the Journey
Back to Africa

Thursday, July 14, 2005

I decided to start a blog to write down my thoughts and prayers after losing my boyfriend. We had been talking about marriage for quite awhile. He passed away unexpectedly (not that anyone truly ever expects it) less than a month ago. I prefer to say that he moved to Heaven which is the truth of the matter. I miss him desperately and know I will see him again just as soon as I fulfill my purpose here on Earth. I am praying that it not be a second longer than that. My Pastor helped me see that God has difficult decisions to make. He had to decide whether to give me my boyfriend for the time period He did or not at all. Thank God that He decided to let me have him in my life for the time He did. I will praise God each day of my life for that because it was and is a tremendous blessing. I had already been going to school to become a counselor, and I didn't know what population I wanted to focus on. I love the elderly, and I hope to help people deal with crisis situations, including death. I trust God will lead me wherever I go as He has ordered my steps and my days have been ordained.

No comments: