Remembering God's Promises On the Journey
Back to Africa

Wednesday, September 03, 2008







































































I've been hanging out with friends and family the last few days before I leave for Africa. I will be going on a 4 month mission trip to Swaziland and I know God is going to do amazing things! I leave tomorrow and fly to the other side of the world. It has been a interesting journey so far as I have recently left my job as a chemical dependency counselor to do this missions work and pray about the future. May God's love be shared with those in Swaziland. This is a bittersweet time of saying "goodbye" to loved ones yet I know there will be people I am to meet there. I will keep all of you in my prayers. I look forward to sharing with you the awesome things that happened while I was in Africa!
(You can all check updates at http://www.clcdayton.com/309020.ihtml)

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hey Kylee! Sorry I missed your departure. I pray our Father's be upon you. He will protect you, bless you and show you favor. You are an amazing young lady Kylee. I expect He will do wonderful things thru you. Praise Him Kylee, thank Him everyday for the strength, courage and wisdom He will give you when you call upon His Name. I am honored to call you my sister and friend. LOL
Mary

Mary said...

Hey Kylee it's me again. It is "our Father's HAND be upon you."
Boy oh boy, sometimes it is no fun getting old! Tee hee!!
Love and God bless.
Mary