Remembering God's Promises On the Journey
Back to Africa

Thursday, September 01, 2005

I got my pics today from both the Gatlinburg, TN vacation with my work and the Virginia Beach, VA vacation. I thought I would post a few on here.
This is Jamie and I (a resident from the group home I work in) escaping the rain in an outdoor shopping center

Still in the rain... Amy, me, and Jamie
Me, Abby, Kelly (my manager), and Amy in the cabin

All of us at an Italian Resteraunt in Gatlinburg. My manager Kelly, Jamie, Amber, my co-worker, Abby, Beth, and Amy
Then, Virginia Beach! Apparently there is no cussing on the streets of Virginia Beach - here's me by one of the signs!
My sister Audrey on the beach...

View of beach from boardwalk
A walk on the boardwalk...
Picture of the beach
Me walking around VA Beach area at night
Pictures from watching the sunrise on the beach. God's artwork, pure beauty...






My sister and I on the beach one night

No comments: